Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sister Wright


So one of my best friends/roommate, Lexi Wright, is going into the MTC today! She is serving in Rancauga, Chile (where David Archuleta is going!). I am so excited for her but so sad that she is leaving me and I won't see her for a year and a half! Too bad I posted this too late so she won't be able to see it:(

I have known Lexi for over 2 years, she was one of my roommates my first semester at BYUI and has been my roommate since. It's only been about 2 years but I feel like I've known her forever. She has been a huge part in my life and has been there for me in almost every possible situation.  Whenever I was with Lexi we were always joking and laughing and I loved every moment with her! She was basically a sister to me and we deemed each other as the best roommates for each other. We were always on the same schedule, doing homework at the same time, going to bed super late, etc.  This last semester we were put downstairs because we’re too loud for upstairs where everyone sleeps. That sums us up, loud and obnoxious, but tons of fun, right? Anyways I will miss Lexi very much and I know she is going to be such a great missionary and bless the lives of all the people in Chile! I love you Lexi!

My sweet Arabian princess.



Matching nighties!

 Best of luck Sister Wright!! You're going to be an awesome missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment