Tuesday, May 28, 2013

One Week Till PERU

Ok I leave in a week. laksdjflkjahdslfiohlajdfhlaj. That's what's going through my mind right now. 

Well I would love for you all to write/email me so I have here my email address along with my MTC and Mission address (get your pens and paper out). If you don't write me I will never talk to you again. Just a heads up. jkbnr (just kidding but not really). 

Email: arletta.wursten@myldsmail.net

MTC address: 
Sister Arletta Renee Wursten
Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission
Peru Missionary Training Center
Centro de Capacitacion Missional
Av. Melgarejo 159, Urb. Campo
Verde, La Molina, Lima 12
PERU

Mission address: 
Sister Arletta Renee Wursten
Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission
Casilla de Correo 2042
Zona Central
Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz
Bolivia


Leaving for a mission is sad. I have already said goodbye to my two sisters and their families. Didn't think it would be so hard to say bye but it is. I love them. Isn't it great that we can be with our families for eternity?? Yeah, it totally is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment