Monday, October 7, 2013

10.7.13


HOLA!!!!
Ahh HAdley is so adorable! I got a little teary eyed looking at the photos partly because she is so cute and special and partly because I am sad that I can´t see her in real life or hold her. But I am content with where I am and now that it´s ok that I have to wait a year or so. She will always have her missionary aunt to look up to for her sacrifices. haha
Ok so this week was crazy and great! So many things happened! I will start off with Monday. I ended being with Hna Wolf and Hna Eden for the the day and we left together for Santa Cruz the next day. I slept on the floor that night. haha the life of a misionera in South America, and to make it better I have yet to see carpet here. Anyways we arrived to Santa Cruz around 3 or 4 in the afternoon Tuesday and it was so fun to be able to see all the Hermanas! It was like one big party, we were all hugging and taking pictures and eating cookies. But then we had the meeting/training. It was so great! Pres. and Hna Willard are so powerful and spiritual and loving. I love it! We did some practices with the APs on different situations and I learned a ton on how I am improve my lessons as a missionary. And as I have applied those things I have been able to see the difference in the spirit during the lessons. After the meeting we all ate out at this restaraunt which was super fun! Then the Hermanas that had to travel stayed in a hotel and left the next morning (I am included with them). Wednesday morning we left at like 5 in the morning and had a layover in Cochabamba. While we were in Cochabamba (our lideres de zona were with us too cause they were in Santa Cruz for a leader training thing) we ended have having a layover for 5 hours!!! So guess what we did... yeah we went to the TEMPLE!!!!!! Seriously we were all like freaking out like little kids to be able to go to the Temple. The Cochabamaba temple is seriously BEAUTIFUL! I think it is now one of my favorites. So yeah we were able to do a session! It was so great! I seriously love love love the temple. The new video isn´t here in Sud America yet though so that was a bummer. But I don´t even care, I was just happy to enter the house of the Lord. My camera died so I don´t have any pictures with me but I took some pictures on Hna Wolfs camera. I will send them to you eventually. Anyways after rushing back to the airport we then find out our plane won´t leave until the next morning. So then we end up staying in a hotel (provided by the airplane people) and left the next morning (it was pretty gross having to wear the same clothes and garments from the day before). Thrusday morning we finally arived to Tarija and went straight to the Zone meeting. After we were able to change and what not. So even thought it was reaqlly unfortunate that we were stuck in Cochabamba for a day it was also really great and fun! I love all the missionaries in my zone. They are super fun.
Conference was seriously SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Saturday I watched it all in Spanish and was able to understand the majority. Sunday we watched the sessions in english with all the other norteamericano misioneros. I have to admit, hearing conference in your own native language is much better. Sunday morning session was my favorite. I  think I cried in almost every talk and I was almost sobbing in President Monson´s talk. I just felt really sad for him and his wife but also felt the spirit really strongly. I am so grateful for a living profeta today and for the guidance, spirit and help I receive through the profeta. I truly can feel the love the savior has for me through him. I KNOW Pres. Monson is a profeta of God! Oh and Demetria was able to come to the Sunday Morning Session, but she didn´t get to hear it all cause she had her kids with her so they were a bit of a distracttion. Kids are great and totally innocent and of God but sometimes they are a barrier in lessons cause they distract so much. Love them, but wish they weren´t in the lessons. haha ¿Is that bad I said that?
Ok yeah, so the Zone Leaders lied to us. There are only 7 hermanas coming in this transfer, so it is not for sure that I am training this transfer, but Hna Quispe and the Zone Leaders keep telling me that I am going to train. I want to, but then at the same time I don´t want to. But I know I will learn a TON ton ton more and that my Spanish will get even better. But I think in the next transfer all the hermanas will be training. 
Anyways because of our little adventure and conference we weren´t able to teach a ton of lessons but I feel like I definitely was spiritually fed and I am so grateful. I love the spirit and I love this Gospel! I love you! Thanks always for your support. Hasta luego!
Hermana Wursten























No comments:

Post a Comment