Monday, July 29, 2013

7.18.13


I am here!!! As you probably already figured since it has been two days. ha So I don't know why they are having us email 2 days later but better later than never. I love Bolivia. It is a lot more green than Peru and not as busy either so I like that. I haven't met my trainer yet or actually even done much stuff since we got here. I will meet my trainer today and then find out which area I am going. The past 2 nights we have stayed at a hotel and just hanging out at the mission office and running around doing different errands. My mission pres is in the states right now cause his wife needed surgery so I will meet them probably the next transfer. Anyways the mission address is the same and send things only to that address, including packages. It was great talking to you the other day! I love you all and I will email you on pday which is Monday. Love you! 

Hna Wursten

No comments:

Post a Comment