Monday, April 28, 2014

4.14.14

Hola familia!

I love hearing about what is going on back home. Be sure not to have
too much fun without me.. even though that is impossible.

this week was another week lessons wise but I really learned a ton.
The mission is stressful because its not just work that you do but the
LORDS WORK. And that stresses me out when I feel like I'm not doing
very well. Something I am trying to do better is just really trust in
the spirit and let it influence me in every moment. And that is
actually pretty hard, learning to be able to recognize how to hear it
and know if it is just your thoughts or the spirit. But I figure if
you are doing everything right. the spirit guides you in your
thoughts. So I hope by the end of my mission I will be a pro at that.

We were able to have zone conference this week and another day a
conference for just the hermanas. It was super great! I always learn a
ton and leave with so much more excitement and motivation to just work
and be spiritual. I always feel like I fall short in so many things
here and that I can be a better missionary. I feel like I am so hard
on myself here cause I want so badly to impress God.


Here in the mission my testimony had grown a TON. Especially in the
Book of Mormon. I am convinced that if every member had a solid
testimony in the Book of Mormon and read it everyday they won{t go
inactive. 

Sunday was pretty sad for us. No one came to church :( But we have the
faith that this Sunday will be better. We are trying to visit the
members and get to know them a little better and ask for referrals
and so far it is going pretty good. This week is going to be a ton
better!

I don{t really have much else to write. I love you all a ton and
thanks for your love and support! Tell Gin I got their package, like
just before the Zone leaders gave it to me so I still haven{t opened
it. But thanks so much! I love getting packages!

The Gospel is true and read the Book of Mormon and pray everyday.

Hermana Wursten

p.s. YES the people CANNOT say my name here. It is actually pretty
funny. So they just say hermana misionera (sister missionary) most of
the time.
After conference, all the sister missionaries that were there.

conference with all the gringos!

Keepin it pretty like always

We went bowling last Monday... and I sucked. Bowling is only fun
with music and we cant have that here... obviously.

One of the less actives we are visiting. She came to conference.
her name is Grecia.

My comp, me and Elder Jacoby

No comments:

Post a Comment