Monday, April 28, 2014

4.21.14

Hey Family!

But this week was fine. Just working hard and trying to keep a
positive attitude. This week started out super great and we found a
golden family they accepted baptism and then we returned a couple days
later and they didn't seem too interested. But we have an appt with
them this week and have the faith that they will progress and be
baptized.

But we did find a golden invesigator! Her name is Nancy. She is family
of our Bishop and has cancer. She has known about the church for a
long time but has never wanted anything to do with it. But now she is
super interested! We invited her to baptism for May 10th and she said
yes and later she told us "Dont worry I am going to get baptized, I
know it." That was super great to hear. It is so true that God is
preparing people to recieve his Gospel, we just have to find these
people.

The other day it was raining so hard and we were just walking in
pure mud and puddles. Some places in my area are just like a swamp.
And to make it even better a ton of our appts fell through. the
sacrifices we make for God. But I know it is all worth it.

Thanks so much Gin and Jason for the package! I loved it! I am
currently eating the starbursts that you sent me. rico! I got 2
pckages that day so I felt pretty popular. One from you guys and the
other from shealeigh (the best friend ever and one of the only friends
that still hasnt forgotten about me.. the mission is sad social wise).

How is Grandpa?

Easter here was just  normal missionary day. But I felt the spirit
super strong in Sacrament Meeting. I felt the love of the Savior super
strong and I felt super grateful for his sacrifice and love for me.
Jesus is seriously everything for us.

I wish I had more to write but I am going to end it here. I love you
all so much! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time with Aunt Tonya :)
I'm sad I can't be there!

Hermana Wursten


t rained the other day. I think if California had one day of the
rain that they have here there would never be a drought.



Paltas grandes!  Avocado is so big here, its awesome. And the
members and what not give us avocado like no other because they jsut
have trees and tress of it. I hope you are jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment